Happy November!

I started my November off getting a lot of work done. After coming home from my job, I called up a dentist and made my first dental appointment in years. I expect there will be a bit of work to be done after my exam, so hopefully they can get it done ASAP. The appointment is for November 17th at 2:30. After that I called the health center and found out how much it'll cost for a mission exam. $140. I'll get that scheduled tomorrow. I should be able to get in sooner for that one. Usually there is an opening with my doctor, so we'll see. This afternoon I also got all my laundry done, including my bed sheets, pillow case and comforters. FHE was somewhat fun. We did skits. Our new roommate just came from BYU-Hawaii so after FHE we watched Hawaii Five-O because he likes to see where things were filmed. Today's episode had a local news lady playing a part in the movie. It was funny because once he said that, I noticed her voice definitely had a news reporter's tone.

After that I worked on my mission papers. Should have most of everything done besides the medical and dental stuff and my license in the next few days. My goal is to hopefully have the dental work finished by the end of the month and have my papers submitted then.

Starting today, I will have a song of the day playing on my blog when you open it. If you're reading this from the blog main page, then you're hearing it now. I'll put a new song on every day I update my blog.
0 Responses

    Followers