Brief Word

I wanted to add the remainder of my great day on.

I first forgot to mention something really cool about having my ipod. As we were sitting there before the play began, we were trying to find a synopsis of the play so we would understand it as we watched. The playbill did not have one, so we thought we were out of luck. Then, I realized I have wifi on my ipod, so, I logged onto the campus secure network, went to google and found a synopsis. I was very proud of technology.

Dinner at Texas Roadhouse was amazing. I got an 11 oz. ribeye steak. YUM! With it I had peach lemonade (YUM), steak fries, rolls and a caesar salad. It was all delicious. That pretty much ended my great day. Oh wait...it didn't. I have an interview after tap dance in the morning about a job at the culinary support center. Hopefully I can get either a better job or a second job!
0 Responses

    Followers