Gift Cards Rock

Last week I got a $10 gift card to the Provo Towne Center Mall. Today I took a survey that I should get a $15 gift card to Amazon.com for. I also took a survey or two recently that entered me into a drawing for other Amazon.com gift cards. Not too bad, eh?

As of 5:47 this evening, I am finished with classes until 8:00 am on the 30th. Though, unfortunately, I'm far from free. I opted to keep working until Tuesday and I have a 4-5 rough draft due on the 30th. I'm hoping to kind of knock that rough draft out Monday and Tuesday so I can be free during the actual break.

This weekend will be doggone exciting as I mentioned before. Bonfire, shotgun shooting, football and volleyball. Cold weather and possible snow moving in. Hopefully it goes away before everyone has to drive for Thanksgiving. I'm always concerned someone I know will get hit by a reckless driver. You know what's kind of ironic?...reckless drivers usually aren't wreck-less.

Anyway, things are going well. My head is fine, my teeth are fine, my projector didn't fall and I'm finally getting some new shoes in the next few days! I'd like to take care of the shoes before I go to Grandmas, for OBVIOUS reasons the family all understands.

Harry Potter is officially out now and I'll be seeing that soon. Christmas music will be legally allowed by me next Friday and Christmas lights will start to shine all over. I even have some lights to put up in my own window....and I plan on finding some mistletoe to hang above my love sac...mwuahahaha!

I've got a delicious recipe courtesy of Kraft for double layer pumpkin pie (cheesecake). I'll try it out and if it's good I'll share the recipe. I'm altering the recipe because it calls for pre-whipped cream from a tub and that's just not acceptable. I only use self-whipped whooping cream!

Everyone have an amazing Friday!

Song of the day is one I just heard today for the first, second, third, fourth and maybe a fifth time too...I really liked it so I'll share it with you...hehe, that wasn't supposed to rhyme, but it did! The song is "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

OH...I got a haircut today...I think it looks pretty good...Here's some pictures:


0 Responses

    Followers