Beautiful Day

Today was a great day. I think I did very well on my tap test this morning. I enjoyed marvelous weather at work. I finished one of the two papers and turned it in. I witnessed an ethereal sunset. I watched the women's soccer team win their semi-final match in the conference tourney and advance to the final. Today I feel good.

Tomorrow I get paid and will pay rent. I'll write a 600 word paper. I may go to either a BYU vs. Utah hockey game, or maybe the BYU vs. BYU-Hawaii basketball exhibition game. Then I'll likely watch a movie. Saturday I'll be up early to prepare for football. I'll go win some swag, watch what should be a victory, rest a bit, then go to a women's volleyball match and possibly paint my hair blue (we bought blue hair spray for the BYU-Utah soccer game but no one wanted to do it, so now I have two cans to use up). Sunday I'll go to church, be edified, maybe have a good meal.

Things are going fairly well. On a scale of sad to elated, I'd call myself happy. That allows me to be grateful for where I am, but also gives me room to improve. I look forward to improving.

The new song of the day is to celebrate happiness. This Friday, I challenge everyone to be happy. Not just I'm smiling happy, but true, deep down happy. If you aren't happy, find out why and fix it. Everyone deserves that much, to be happy.
0 Responses

    Followers