Dentist Day

Well, today was an absolutely fantastic day. I woke up, ate, went and set up a chair in line at the Marriott Center. At 10 I went to work, at 2 I went home. At 2:30 I went to the dentist and found out my teeth are in excellent shape. I was too shocked by the lack of work needed that I forgot to ask about my wisdom teeth. It's ok though, because the dentist did recommend that I get one old filling replaced and then my crown also may need replacing soon, so I'll probably make an appointment to do that and then talk to him about my wisdom teeth. The dentist wasn't the most social person. After the hygienist x-rayed and cleaned my teeth, he just came in, looked at the x-rays, spent 5 minutes looking at my teeth, made note of the filling and crown needing replacing in the next little while and said my teeth were great. I was surprised so when he asked if I had any questions, I didn't even think to ask about anything. Anyway, right after the dentist I went back to the line at the Marriott Center, got amazing 9th row seats and cheered my heart out in a really intense victory over Utah State. It was phenomenal!

All I have left before I'm done with school until the 30th is tap dance in the morning and then writing tomorrow evening. I'll keep working my job through Tuesday though. Gotta have money. I'll also probably work on my issue paper since a 4-5 page draft is due the day I get back from the break.

I'm pretty excited for the weekend. Friday is a ward bonfire. Saturday those in the ward who are interested are going shotgun shooting. Right after shooting is the football game. Right after the senior day football game is senior night for women's volleyball. It'll be one busy, busy weekend!

Song of the day is a fun one: Day-o
0 Responses

    Followers