Black Friday/Birthday Friday

AMELIA!


Thanksgiving is over, which means all sorts of the things today. Amelia turns 25, people are trampling each other for good deals, you can play Christmas music non-stop without it being as annoying, and I'll spend the day decorating Grandma's.

There are also TONS of big games tonight. The Jazz host the Lakers (could have gotten tickets but, again, just can't afford it!), BYU Basketball is in Texas playing South Florida, and the entire BCS is holding it's breath with some crucial games tonight that will determine a lot of who plays where in bowls and championships.

No matter who you are or where you are, there seems to be a lot going on today!


My Thanksgiving was nice and quiet. It was the smallest I can ever remember. Just me, Mike, grandma and grandpa. Grandma said it was the most peaceful it's been in 50 years. Delicious meal though. Loved the cranberry jello salad this year...but I love it every year.

Anyway, I gotta run get ready for Christmas decorating. People are arriving in a half hour and if I'm not ready, I'll never hear the end of it!

Song of the Day is for Amelia: Happy Birthday!
0 Responses

    Followers