Mourning

Today we observe one full day of mourning for our beloved BYU Cougars, who fell to the team up north yesterday. Out of respect for our team, I only put up my white lights yesterday. My red string will have to wait a day. I will say nothing about the game except for this: that ball was not fumbled, Brandon Bradley was clearly, and irrefutably down long before they took the ball from him. We should have kicked a field goal on 4th an 1, not run a stupid play action pass. Our team deserved to win and I put most of the blame on our coaching, especially towards the end of the game. Down with the Utes!

In other news, the big blizzard was a dud for Provo and other areas, but another storm rolled in overnight and in the last 5 hours (and I know because I was up at 2:30 am) it has dumped 3-4 inches of snow with more expected throughout the day and night.

Making turkey tetrazzini tonight and having some folks over for The Princess and the Frog. Planning on a little Christmas Party probably on the 12th. Busy weeks ahead in school!

Two songs of the day, "Taps" and "Hymn to the Fallen"

Go Cougars!
0 Responses

    Followers