Another Great Friday

I had a fabulous day today. I don't know why it was so fantastic, but I was just real excited all day. Work flew by and then I went and stood in line for the basketball game. We were on the 10th row and had a great time at the game. After that I came home and watched some movies with Philip (friend and home teaching companion from New Zealand...in case you forgot). We watched Cinderella...the one with "Impossible...." and "The prince is giving a ball, the prince is giving a ball!" That movie is always fun.

In the morning I have to print out an email to redeem for my free $10 gift card to the Provo mall I get every year. I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be able to wake up and bike over there to get that done. I do love gift cards and this one should help me get some shoes that I desperately need. Football game on the projector at noon, then Korean tacos for dinner. Brand new cordon bleu recipe debuting Sunday! I'm way excited.

Song of the day is in honor of my dad, who always sings this song and hilariously overemphasizes the beginning part.
0 Responses

    Followers