Almost Thanksgiving

I have 4 more class periods until I'm done with school for the Thanksgiving break. Tap and writing tomorrow and then tap and writing on Thursday. I'll still work until next Tuesday, but no school from the 18th-30th for me! If you look at it one way, that's great. No school, probably just a bit of homework. If you look at it another way, you realize that while it's nice to not have school, it's not so nice to be so far behind where you wish you were. Since looking at it that way just depresses me, I'll take it for what it is: a nice long break that will give me opportunities to help other people.

I've noticed something interesting about my eating. I'll make a big meal that's delicious and filling and my entire body and soul will be content, but then the next day, all I eat is a bit of a breakfast, a lacking lunch and a dismal dinner, if even that much. I would absolutely love to be well enough off that I could afford to make better meals more often. Though it is harder to make delicious meals when it's just one person you're cooking for. Half the joy for me is cooking, the other half is sharing it with someone...so that does kind of damper things.

I go to my death...I mean dentist...Wednesday! I'm not nervous about this visit at all, but I'm not looking forward to getting any work done after this visit, which I know is going to happen. I know I have one cavity that needs filling, plus I need another filling fixed. I take care of my teeth well now, but when I had fatigue and depression problems, there was a period where I didn't brush as often as I should have and now I get to face the consequences of that. Boooo!!

Song of the day: "Out of My League" by Stephen Speaks
0 Responses

    Followers