Daylight Savings Time Ends

Let me first just say that the first week after daylight savings ends I am always confused. The sun goes down and I'm having a good time and I'm always like, gee, I need to go to bed now. Then I look at the clock and it's only 7 or 8! It takes me time to adjust to the sun being down so dang early.

Having said that:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA
YOU'RE MY FAVORITE SISTER IN THE WORLD

In honor of your birthday, I will keep my Sunday post short so that if you read it, you won't have to be bored.

After a great church, I watched James and the Giant Peach and then went and socialized at break the fast. A short hour and a half later I went to another dinner where I watched the CES fireside. I just got back from that and because it felt so late I thought I'd update my blog. Of course, it isn't very late, so I'll likely do more before the day is over.
As you have noticed if you're sound is on, the song of the day is Frank Sinatra singing happy birthday.

0 Responses

    Followers