One Became Three...Well, Four...

Well, it's about time I get back to this blog. I thought about starting a new one, but there's years of history here worth saving, so why not keep it going.

There's no sense in trying to completely update you on what has happened since the last post, so here's the rundown:
I married Alexa (Lexi) Jensen. We rescued Barbara, our precious pit bull. We moved all over from Southern Utah to Salt Lake City to three different places in Logan and now we live in Smithfield in our favorite place yet. We moved here just in time to get settled before we had a baby girl, Hazel. These three gals are my heart and soul.






In other news I am running two marathons this year. One is the Ogden Marathon and I'm training through the Winter Race Circuit which does a 5k, 10k, 10 mile, half marathon, and 30k spaced out leading up to the marathon. Then in September, I am running the Logan Marathon as a relay with my friend, co-worker, and godmother to Hazel, Kristi. She's also doing the Ogden Marathon and Winter Race Circuit. I said let's do a half, then signed her up for a full...I'm a great friend! But I'm looking forward to the challenge and I know it'll be really good for me. I have been lacking in motivation this winter and running will definitely help.

Alright, I have to pee super bad (surprise, surprise), so that's it for today!

 Go out and do something great!
0 Responses

    Followers