Fun Monday

Tonight was a pretty awesome night. We combined FHE groups with my friend's group and played volleyball over at Mike's complex. He joined us too. That was really fun and went very well. After that there was a movie night going on. We watched Hot Rod, which is a hilariously odd movie, though I can't recommend it due to some language and a crude scene.

The weather service issued a blizzard warning for Utah effective Tuesday at 5 pm. I'm actually really excited because I don't remember us being under a blizzard warning in the past few years. Provo is expected to get 4-6 inches tomorrow night and Salt Lake, which has already been hammered, will get 4-8 inches more. It should be a huge storm and I expect it'll be crazy. We're trying to get up to grandma's as early as possible to prevent death. We were going to go see Harry Potter, but that's going to have to wait until after the storms since the showing would be right during the blizzard.

I'm pretty stoked for the Utah game this year. I'm getting up at 6 am to go to some sort of a story a local news station is doing tomorrow. They invited fans to come out and the student organization is feeding us and giving out t-shirts. I guess I'll get on tv again. It should be exciting.

I got my $15 gift card to Amazon.com today. I took a long survey the other day for Stanford's Behavioral Lab. I'm pretty excited about that! Now I have a $10 mall gift card and a $15 Amazon.com gift card!

I better keep this short so I can get sleep. I have to wake up for the rivalry thing in 5 and a half hours!

Song of the day: Piano Man
0 Responses

    Followers