Cold Monday

A storm moved through last night, bringing with it cold and rain...and cold rain. It made for a fun day at work. I spent the first hour cleaning out two vans that didn't really need cleaning. The next hour and a half I spent inside double checking all the rental orders we have for the next 6 months. Then came the really fun part. I spent the last hour and a half very slowly setting all the clocks in the vehicles back an hour. To make that take time, we would get in a vehicle, listen to a song on the radio, change the clock and then move to the next one. I changed the clock in about 25-30 vehicles and managed to make it take just about an hour and a half. Then I rode my bike home in a steady, stinging rain.

After that I did what I always do after work on Monday...LAUNDRY! I was glad to do it too since riding my bike kicked up lots of dirt and bitter cold water on my boo-hiney. Now all my clothes are clean and I can get them dirty again this week.

FHE was pretty fun. We made pizza...well, a few of us made the pizza...the rest watched Muppet Treasure Island, which is always a great movie. "I've got cabin fever...yeah." or "HE SAID GO FASTER!" or even "I 'sink I smell somesing burning!" I could go on forever...so many great quotes.

Anyway, I hope Angela had a great birthday. I'm sorry I wasn't there, but I'll try to call tomorrow to see how it went!

Today's song of the day is for anyone stressed out over anything...I tell this to people when I'm leaving their apartment too...take it easy.
0 Responses

    Followers