Middle of the Week

The new Psych episode was AMAZING! Thoroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to the rest of the season!! I don't want to give anything away to anyone who has not seen it, so all I will say is WATCH IT ASAP!


The bulk of the wet weather missed us. It snow flurried for a lot of the morning and afternoon, but it was just that, snow flurries. No wet ground, no accumulation. The perfect kind of snow you could say. The kind where it snows and excites everyone, but it doesn't reduce visibility, it doesn't get everything wet and it causes no problems whatsoever. I kept quite warm at work, with long sleeve under armor (wal mart brand) on, a shirt over that, a hoodie over that and my nice jacket over that. Topped that off with a beanie and gloves and I was perfectly warm for the weather.

More cold through the week, but a wee bit warmer. Another storm moves in Sunday.


The Jazz made an unbelievable comeback AGAIN tonight at Orlando. We went on a ridiculous run, scoring 22 points to the Magic's 2, completely erasing the 18 point deficit we were in. The Magic caught fire for a minute and started to beat us back, but we continued our second half smack down, scoring 69 points in the second half and winning by 10 points. I've never seen us do so well on a back to back road trip. Eat that LeBron and your Heat. Eat that Dwight Howard and your Magic. One annoyance that I really hope gets toned down is the amount of technical fouls being called for "overreacting" to foul calls. Tonight I don't know of anyone who didn't get one. One guy didn't even say anything to the refs and got a technical just for muttering to calm himself down. He wasn't muttering anything bad, just kind of saying to himself "man that was dumb of me".  If the refs are going to be that technical foul happy, it's going to be a long season...especially for Kobe Bryant, who argues EVERYTHING. I think it's a matter of money. They upped the fine for technical fouls, and at the same time the refs shoved 20 foot poles up their rears to do a Nazi crack down on player complaints after a foul. No coincidence the fine increase and the Nazi refs are coming at the same time. They just want to make more cash. Despicable.

Well, I have tons to do tomorrow and it's late. I gotta get my sleep!

Basketball home opener in two days. Checking out the camping line tomorrow to see when we need to hold a place in line.

Song of the day courtesy of Toussant McCall. Heard this one on the original Hairspray and I loved it. Hope you enjoy it too.
0 Responses

    Followers