Phenomenal Day!

The energy of yesterday definitely carried into today. I woke up super energized and ready for the super excitement going down. I had to kill a bit of time so I went and picked up the ingredients for the pies I'm making for Pie Night!

First on the schedule today was shotgun shooting. I had a great time. The wind was gusting at least 50 mph and we were standing on a steep hill, but despite the stinging wind and cold, it was awesome. I did pretty well. I shot a good few times and each time I hit around 2 clay pigeons. I shot a few different 12 gauges and they were all really fun to shoot. I want to bring my 30-30 out here and go shooting that. I miss it!


Right after the awesome shooting we went to the football game. Another great game and another great victory. BYU is now bowl eligible and the way the Utes are looking- a 2 game losing streak and they are down 10 as I type this- we may just beat them!

After the football victory we...and we means me, Mike and my roommate...went to the womens volleyball senior night match, which was also against New Mexico. We beat them handily.

The snow is falling now and by the time the storms pass Wednesday, we may have quite a bit of snow on the ground. We may get our first sledding runs in if we can find a sled!

The new work shoes from wal mart are working out well. I wore them all day to break them in. So far I like them.

PIE NIGHT AT 8 PM (SUNDAY)!! I'm way excited. We're making cream soda, having egg nog, Double Layer Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, regular Pumpkin Pie and we'll probably play some Farkle! It'll be loads of fun!

Enjoy the Sunday Song.
0 Responses

    Followers