Back to it...

Well, the mourning day for BYU has passed, but now we begin mourning the return of school and work....BOO! I'm really looking forward to going out in the sub-freezing temperatures and 6 inches of snow for 4 hours at work. That was sarcasm. I'm not really looking forward to that at all. I'd almost rather be poor than go out in this weather...oh wait, I am POOR!! and I still get to go out in this weather...BOO! I also don't think I'll be riding my bike since the roads are still snowpacked and icy. BOO!

Today I also get to start on my 4-5 page rough draft for my issue paper that is due tomorrow evening...BOO!

On a happier note, my apartment is decorated and it looks super awesome! I'll try to get pictures of it soon. We're having a little Christmas dinner party in a couple weeks.

Not much else going on right now. Christmas music time, so the song of the day will reflect that.
0 Responses

    Followers