Wednesday July 28th

This week is really flying by. At work today I was thinking it was only Tuesday when someone said it was Wednesday and I just thought, wow, time goes by so quickly.

Today I worked a 12 hour shift to cover for a supervisor who had something to be at tonight. I don't really mind the extra work. Every hour I work is a dollar more on my end of year bonus. Next week I'm scheduled for tons of work. I believe I will have close to 50 hours of work. My next two paychecks will be very nice.

The big news today is that I took a huge step towards being completely debt free. With all of the money from my last paycheck being cleared into my US Bank account today, and with almost 100 hours scheduled over the next two weeks, I went ahead and paid off the remaining $361.19 debt I owed to them. That was 2/3rds of the debt I have left to pay. All that remains is $80 to Annie for when she helped me pay rent awhile back, $110 to the parents for my spring term tuition and then $10 to Mary for one thing and then possibly a little more to her for something else. As far as I know, and that should be accurate because I kept a written record. that's all that remains.

I should be getting a bike very, very soon here. I have a couple models I'm definitely interested in. I'm going to confer with some bike experts and the parentals and if it all feels good, I'll make a purchase hopefully in the next week.

That's all there is today. Nothing social going on for me aside from work, work parties and some ward stuff.
0 Responses

    Followers