Blog Updates

I am excited to announce some changes to my blog. As you may have noticed, I have added some gadgets around. I attached a music playlist you can listen to that showcases my musical taste. On the left side, I added a little fish aquarium for fun. You can click it and it will feed the fish and they will swim towards and fight for food. On the right, I put a little profile of me section that highlights some of the most commented things about me. Below that is a poll to guilt you all into visiting my blog more! One thing you will not see but that makes a big difference for you all is that I changed commenting settings. Anyone who visits my profile can now comment on any post. Hopefully, you will all leave comments here and there and give your opinion, support, etc, etc... The final change made today was an extension of how many posts visible at one time. I set it to 100 so you can scroll down to any date for the next few months.

I hope you all (all 2 or 3 I think) continue to read my blog and tell others who know me to read it. I'll continue to update it almost daily and let you guys know what's new! If you have a blog you want me to follow, let me know and I'll gladly read.
0 Responses

    Followers