Saturday

Well, I didn't get quite as much done as I wanted today. I was pretty pooped. I did get my haircut and that was good. I tried a new place today that recently moved just down the street from me. It wasn't horrible, but I've had better haircuts. The equipment was really cheap and when the guy did my neck it pulled the hairs out more than it razored them. Quite painful. I was nervous it wouldn't look good but in the end it came out well. Doubtful I'll become a regular though.

I didn't clean the bathroom today or organize my room. I decided to just rest today and take care of that stuff on my next day off on Tuesday. I napped a bit today, watched Germany take 3rd in the World Cup and then went and watched BYU Men's Soccer almost pull out a home win.

Although I didn't do the cleaning I planned, I did do a little unplanned cleaning tonight. For the past week an odor has appeared and increased daily in the fridge. Today it got unbearable so I went looking for the cause. It turns out, someone bought some milk back in May and never even opened it. A month and a half later, it started leaking out of the bottom and dripping into the veggie drawers. By the time I found it, half a gallon was stinking up the fridge in the two drawers. It was a bit raunchy to clean, but since it was caught in the drawers and not the bottom of the fridge, it was easy to empty. Just a little dump and rinse with soapy water and all was well. Hopefully the fridge will smell better now.

That about sums up my Saturday. A day o' rest tomorrow and it's back to it Monday.

Almost 21.
0 Responses

    Followers