Happy Monday

Today was everything I've come to expect on a Monday. It was hot and I was tired.

Nothing superb happened at work today. My employees did pretty good. One supervisor went home sick so I covered for him. There was a guest at the park that hit their head hard and they had to call an ambulance and take him/her to the hospital. Sounds like it could be a head and spine injury. Unfortunately things like that happen more frequently than you'd believe. Word to the wise, always follow the rules completely at a water park. Can't tell you how many injuries can be prevented by doing things the right way. Things still happen, but it's less likely when you're not trying to rock your tube or something.


Tomorrow I'm off and I'll hopefully get some cleaning done. I also have some groceries to get and some other stuff on my to do list I think. It'll be a long week after my day off. I have a couple more 1-9pm shifts and those pass the slowest. But hey: turning 21 in a few days!
0 Responses

    Followers