Day Off

Today was a good day off from work. I got a ton done in my apartment. For about 4-5 hours I overhauled my trashy apartment. It hasn't been cleaned and only barely even been tidied in almost a month. I've been busy working so I haven't gotten around to it and none of my roommates did anything besides dishes once or twice. So, today, I cleaned house. Let me tell you, it looks awesome right now. You wouldn't know you're in the same place if you saw it before and after. I'm pretty happy about that. It was relaxing to just put on some music and clean the living room, dining room and kitchen. Hopefully things will stay clean. I have Saturday off too this week so I'll finish my cleaning with my room, the bathroom and the vanity (sinks and counters).

After cleaning was done, Mike and I headed to DI to look for some shelves to store all of our food and kitchen stuff on. Currently, half of the kitchen floor is covered in boxes, bags and loose cans of food. It would be nice to get a nice, tall shelf to be able to have more room. We didn't find anything so we'll keep looking. Later on we went over to Deseret Book and I bought a replica copy of the Book of Mormon. It'll be easier to read all the way through for me. I still have some things to take care of Saturday, most importantly, I need a haircut.

The rest of the evening I just kicked back a bit and relaxed. I took a brief nap somewhere in there. Tomorrow it's back to Seven Peaks from 9-5. Then Saturday and Sunday off, Monday work and Tuesday off again. Not a bad schedule.

PS- I'm almost 21
0 Responses

    Followers