Tuesday and Wednesday


Monday came late this week and arrived on Tuesday. Some low lives stole a $70 assortment from our tent while I had to work at seven peaks. We called the regional manager and they said that because we weren't properly watching our tent (aka they don't want to deal with it), we are liable for it, and just like that, we had to eat $70. Ask any of my employees at seven peaks, I was not happy for a couple hours. Anyway, because of that, another supervisor agreed to take my shift for Wednesday so I would be off the rest of the week (I already had Thurs.-Sat. off). I do have a hilarious story to tell. On the bus on the way to the firework tent after seven peaks there was this freshman girl and guy talking. They were quite awkward and would talk, then laugh, then chuckle a bit, then stop laughing and have awkward silence as they looked out their windows, then one would ask something and they would go through that and then awkward silence. Anyway, the funny thing is at one point, they were talking about the girl's friend's class. The teacher never showed up that day so her friend got to go home early. She was like "I didn't know teachers could do that" and then the guy asked what class it was. She said it was sign language and I had to try hard to keep from laughing and saying out loud: "I guess the teacher didn't hear the alarm clock." HAHAHAHAHAHA. Man, I thought it was hilarious.

After the firework tent we went on a grocery spree and used the remaining $130 on my food stamps. As of 39 minutes ago, I am completely self reliant and no longer receive government aid. WOOT WOOT!

Today, Wednesday, went good. We slept in a bit since we both worked 2 jobs Tuesday and were completely dead when we got home at about midnight. We went to the tent around 9:30 am and got it all open by around 11. We did a good amount of sales today and helped a lot of people decide what they want to buy when they come back in the next few days to actually purchase stuff. Our goal is to sell as much over $15,000 as we can. Tomorrow is the first day fireworks can be shot of legally, so sales will soar. I believe the hot air balloons also start tomorrow, so that will be cool to see again.

PS-the picture I put on was caught by the google-mobile as it took street view images...
0 Responses

    Followers