Sunday, July 25th

After a long time of anticipation, tonight I made shrimp scampi with white wine. It turned out pretty good, but I'd like more practice at it. It wasn't as good as I remember it, but everyone liked it. It being my birthday dinner, we bought a strawberry swirl cheesecake to go with it. It had a cinnamon crust that made it a little different. I liked it.

So, my bishop decided to go out of town this week and didn't tell anyone. I showed up for my interview and instead practiced piano for a half hour before church. I rescheduled for next week. Good news though, I finished Mosiah and am now in Alma, effectively accomplishing my goal of going from 2nd Nephi to Alma in 3 days!

Church was really good today. Lessons were good, talks were good. We got out early too! This week should be a good one. I have the food employee firework show Tuesday. I work only one late shift, so work will be more enjoyable.

Not really much to say today. I look forward to the rest of summer.
0 Responses

    Followers