Friday, July 23rd

It's unlikely I'll be able to update this tomorrow since I'll be selling fireworks until midnight and then doing final inventory until around 1 am, so, HAPPY PIONEER DAY! For those of you outside of Utah, this probably means a ward activity including relay races, stick pulls, ice cream and such. For those in Utah, it means fireworks.

Today we fell about $11 short of our goal of $1000 in sales. Since our commission on that $11 is $1.65, for all intents and purposes, we hit our goal. $302 of that was my order for my foods employees party. I had a fun time picking out some good fountains and novelties and then I threw a large assortment in with 16 fountains. All together there are 100+ pieces to light which should give us a solid hour or more Tuesday night. I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow sales should be much better than today and we hope to do $2000 minimum. It's a sure bet that I'll get a nice, fat paycheck in a month for at least $1000. HALLELUJAH! Speaking of paychecks, I have one waiting at Seven Peaks for somewhere around $500 with 2 day passes. Sweet!

Well, I better get to sleep. Gotta be up in 7 hours for one last day of selling. Wish me luck!

PS- I'm about 10 pages into Mosiah, which puts me easily in reach of being in Alma by the end of Sunday.
0 Responses

    Followers