Saturday, July 24th

After several 14+ hour days this month, including a 14 hour day followed by an 18 hour day this weekend, the firework stand is finished for 2010. All that remains is depositing the last of our money and waiting for the check. By our calculations, I will definitely get $1000. According to our final tally, our commission should get me $1090, give or take a few bucks. We'll see how accurate that is soon.

In other news, I almost got through Mosiah today. I'm about 20 pages short of starting Alma now and I should get there right on schedule with my goal tomorrow. I'm also meeting with the bishop at noon to discuss a mission. Hopefully I will stay awake for that. It's in 9 hours and I've worked 32 hours separated by only 7 hours of sleep! With that said, I think I'm off to bed.
0 Responses

    Followers