Saturday the 17th

Wow was it hot today! I didn't work until 1, so I worked through the heat of the day. This morning I just rested and watched a Japanese game show called Unbeatable Banzuke. Basically they have ridiculously crazy events like a unicycle obstacle course that people try to complete to become champions. It's hilarious. The closing shift went super slow as usual. Time ticked by ever so slowly. No big excitements from work itself today. After work was an employee party that I attended. This time they had a comedian hypnotist come. I'm not sure if I buy into stage hypnotism, but whether the people were hypnotized or acting, it was hilarious. I would actually like to be hypnotized by a doctor to see what he can accomplish health-wise. Too bad I'm not insured for something like that. Anyway, once again I didn't win any prize drawings at the party. Oh well.

Tomorrow is my only day off from working for about a week and a half. I'll work Seven Peaks every day until Friday, when I finish the firework stand off Friday and Saturday. Hopefully sales will be high enough to get me another couple hundred. Just about a hundred more and I hit $1000 and successfully achieve my payday goal.

I can't really think of much else that's going on. I'm excited to be 21 and feel like I'm really making changes so you guys will really believe I'm 21 next time you see me. I do my best to act mature but some people have a high standard of what mature is. Oh, I suppose I do have some exciting news. This week I will talk to my bishop about a mission and get things started with that. I'm almost positive it will require extensive medical testing to assure I have no diagnosable problems, but we'll see what needs to be done and do it.
0 Responses

    Followers