July!

July, the month of my birth, began today. That is exciting both because it means my birthday is soon and also because sales will soar now that it is legal to light off fireworks.

The tent went pretty well today. It was a little windy through the day but never enough to cause us problems. Tomorrow may be much, much windier and the gusts may get up to 30+ mph, which would be not good for business. Still, we hope to do at the bare minimum $5000 in sales tomorrow. Ideally we'd get more, so we will see what happens. The wind will die off tomorrow evening and Saturday will be a perfect day with a high of only 80 and no wind or rain. That means that with Saturday being the de facto Fourth around here, we can expect to sell tons that day. Our goal is to get around $10,000 on Saturday. We'll see what goes down.

I was wrong about the hot air balloons. I thought they started today, but they actually start tomorrow morning. I'll see them for sure as I will be woken up indubitably by the thousands of people behind my apartment and the music that will be playing. Not to mention, hot air balloons aren't exactly quiet when they fill up. We're making an early start at work so we'll get to watch them a bit in the field and then in the sky from our tent. It should be pretty exciting.

I'll keep updating things on here daily. There's not really anything going on besides work since I'm there literally all day. Soon though there will be more to tell.
0 Responses

    Followers