Sunday the 18th

Today was a good day. I'll tell it all briefly since it is late and I need sleep. Church went great today. I feel like I've really progressed a lot in the past few weeks. I set up an appointment for next Sunday to talk to my bishop about a mission. We'll discuss my health, how my body and mind are currently functioning and hopefully we can start some mission papers as soon as possible. There are two things I've learned to accept. One is that given my medical history and the current mental affects that remain, I may not serve a 2 year proselyting mission, but rather some sort of service mission. The second is that whatever I've come to accept isn't really up to me, so I should stop thinking about it and just let everything pan out according to what the big man wants for me. Until then, I'll continue reading the Book of Mormon and praying and home teaching and fulfilling my 3 callings.

I would also like to let everyone know the official status of my relationship with Mary. Mary is my absolute best friend. At the present, she will remain as my best friend only. Whatever the future may hold for me and for her, she will always be my best friend. God willing and the creek don't rise and that blasted BYU bug doesn't bite, maybe some day our relationship will go further, but for now, just know that we are only close friends. (You are all welcome to encourage her to serve a mission though...just kidding Mary.)
0 Responses

    Followers