Cleaning House Again

Days off have been a bit more common than usual lately. Saturdays rotate off and this past one was my Saturday off. My day off last week ended up being Thursday and this week it was today, combine always having Sundays off and I only worked 2 days since last Wednesday. Not too bad, but I've been pretty exhausted so it's been nice to have time to rest.

Today, I almost finished off overhauling my wicked dirty apartment. I spent 2 and a half hours scrubbing the bathroom. While I scrubbed it good and it looks very, very clean now, I didn't get it 100% clean. To most people it's 100% clean, but to me it's about 85% clean. Our bathroom has mildew problems and so I scrubbed most of the walls to get rid of what could be removed. I submitted a maintenance request to try and get them to remove the old paint and mildew and get some mildew resistant paint in there. The mildew started slowly and I've been scrubbing it monthly, but over the months it's grown and gone out of control. Too often roommates will leave the door closed after a shower or something, not to mention the stupid fan doesn't really do much to get rid of humidity quick. Anyway, the bathroom looks super clean and I'm sure our health will be better with less mildew.

A friend on Facebook posted an interesting article about Latter-Day Saints that I found to be an enjoyable read. Check it out yourself. it takes between 5 and 10 minutes or so to read, but I think it's worth it.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE
 
That's about all I have for today. I'll be 21 in a couple days!
0 Responses

    Followers