Wednesday (October 6th)

For the first time in weeks, time dragged by today. Work seemed to last an eternity, class (which was half as long as work) seemed to go on for two eternities. I slept great last night too, so I'm not sure what caused time to go so slow. Despite the absolutely gorgeous cool weather that alternated a few times between sunshine, partly cloudiness and rain showers, today was bleh.

Tomorrow I have a tap dance test, which I think I am prepared for. I should have gone to practice tonight. Every Wednesdays the tap room is reserved for classes to practice, but I had a bit of a headache and opted to not go. Hopefully I do well enough to not have to regret that. This week will be quite busy with midterms. I should say, for me it will be busy. Compared to everyone else, my week will be a piece of cake, but my brain can barely comprehend the simple schedule I have. The next week for me has a tap dance test, two midterms to study for in Music 201, grammar worksheets in writing as well as starting a 5 page rhetorical analysis paper for writing. Intertwine that with regular homework and for me, it's enough. I bet most people would kill to have it that easy though.

That's all I really have for today. Not much going on. I am planning a brunch for Saturday after the homecoming parade. With my luck, since I actually made plans for it, no one will come (besides Mike who always wants a free meal) and it will be an utter failure. But, I still try. One day the world will surprise me and I'll have a successful event...I say that as my fireworks sit there...

Oh...by the way, I was looking back at those pictures I put on recent posts from the victory over Oklahoma...you'll never guess who was in one of the photos:

IT'S CIGAR GUY!
0 Responses

    Followers