SNOW!

I did not think we'd get any snow today. When I went to class at 8 am, the mountains had snow all the way to the base, but the valley was just wet from rain. The clouds cleared up and we had a mostly sunny day, with some clouds moving through, mostly around the mountains north and south of Provo. This afternoon we had a few flurries, but again it cleared. Then after class it was lightly flurrying and the skies looked threatening. It stopped though and it seemed like it was just going to be a cold night. Then, while I was at Wal Mart, it started to rain and sleet, mixed with a bit o' snow. That progressed to mostly snow, but still a wet snow. To my obvious delight, that has ended and it is currently snowing full on. Big, fluffy white snow put a thin layer on the ground and cars. It's let up a bit and I don't expect much more, but still, it is now officially the first snow of the year! It will all clear up tomorrow and be up to 58 Friday, but, I am content (as are the ski resorts).

That's really the only exciting news today. Work was so slow I spent the whole time working very slow on cleaning cars that weren't even being rented out today or tomorrow. I did go and return my donut maker. Who needs lame baked donuts when you have lard? Delicious, pure fat, lard.

Still hoping to complete my costume by tomorrow. A key piece is in the mail and should have arrived already but the postal service is being lame. It shipped from Washington, went to Salt Lake, then went to Denver...who knows where it is now, but it's been in Denver 2 days, so hopefully it's on its way here ASAP. I need it!!!
0 Responses

    Followers