Tired

I'm going to keep things short so I can get to bed. I'm exhausted tonight.

Today was just another day. Class this morning, work 10-2, went to campus to pick up Mary's camera I'm borrowing, hung (hanged?) out with Mary during her TA office hours, on the way home with camera in hand, saw 3 deer eating just 10 feet away, snapped some photos, went to class, went to soccer game, booed the world's worst ref, came home, got my new projector (which is AMAZING), now I'm ready for sleep.

The world's worst ref I won't go on about, but he was bad. The other team made a play on the ball and knocked it away, also bringing our girl down. That was fine, but no one was near the ball, so our girl got up to get it and would have had an open shot, but the defender on the ground wrapped her legs around our player and pulled her down inside the box...which should have been an instant penalty resulting in a penalty kick....but the ref did nothing. The whole game he only called 2 or 3 penalties. There weren't tons of them tonight, but there were some that definitely should have been called to keep the players in check so things like this wouldn't happen. It really infuriated me. I hate when things like this happen. This penalty was blatantly obvious and everyone, even the opposing fans directly behind us, knew it. Game ended in a 1-1 tie.

Tomorrow I will finish up the busyness of this week and then things will simmer down and I can get important things done. My little headache keeps coming and going, so I'm off to bed.

Happy Friday!
0 Responses

    Followers