A Missed Milestone

I just logged into my blog and noticed that I have reached a milestone. This is my 101st post. That means that we missed my 100th post! So, in honor of hitting the 100 mark and finally fulfilling my desire to blog more frequently, here is some cool text, courtesy of...well, cooltext.com!

100 BLOG POSTS!!!



This blog offers me a great service. It allows me to not only tell people what's going on in life, but it helps me reflect a lot and I think it has helped me be a better person and I feel more accomplished. I know that only a handful of people read my blog...and I know that because I track everyone who visits (mwuahahaha!)...but I feel like I'm speaking to the world.

Speaking of speaking to the world, I know how I said I was going to write up some comedy stuff. I lied. I'm actually hoping to put together a little weekly talk show-like thing that I will upload, probably here to my blog somehow. I've thought about it a lot, and I'm not sure exactly what the broadcasts will be about, but I think it would be fun. I can have friends be guests on it and we can talk about things ranging from sports to politics or even just funny things we saw. I figured once I get it started I will get a feel for the direction I want it to go. I have a microphone, so I don't really need much else besides maybe some sound editing software, which I may have, or can download. This weekend is super busy and things won't slow down for me until the end of next week, but hopefully I can get something put together. This one is for real. It's been on my mind all week and I've written things down to make sure it happens.

Now, here's a brief recap of the last few days. Everyone is busy with midterms and papers, including me. I did not get a license because I found out just before I spent my day at the Provo office that Provo only handles renewing existing Utah licenses. Apparently I have to go to Orem. Not sure how I'm going to work that one out, but I have no choice. I got a haircut, it looks good. I'll try to take pictures, but I have no digital camera at the present time. After the lost and found sale in the morning, I'm going to make serious cutbacks in spending. While I'm not spending tons, I'm still spending more than I should. Next paycheck, I will pay the rest of my tuition loan off. Then I have to save, save, save. Still looking for good fund raising methods.

I'm really tired, it's 11:50 and though it's Friday, with nothing else to do, I should just go crash. Gotta be up early to wait in line to get into the lost and found sale. It's madness at this sale.
0 Responses

    Followers