Tumultuous Tuesday...Or Was It?

I woke up this morning pretty stressed about the massive amount of things to be done in only 3 hours of spare time. I had gone through the time scheme in my head and had everything down almost to the minute. I was going to go to tap dance, probably fail the written quiz, then after class in the hour before work, do one of two peer reviews for writing. Then I was going to go to work. After work I was going to do the other peer review, study for the Music 201 midterm and go take said midterm. Then I would head to writing class. None of that really worked out that way.

I did very well on my tap quiz. There was only one question I did not have a good answer to, but I still answered it partially correct and may receive credit. Either way, I should still get an A on it. I got my results back from my tap test that I was worried about. I got an A-. The teacher did notice that both I and the other guy were thrown off by the girl that danced with us and we were not marked down for it. I got 18 out of 20 points; an A-. That means that if did get an A on the quiz and if I get good grades on the next two tests, I will end up with an A in tap, which will replace my failing grade.

After tap I did not get a peer review done. I went home and found Amelia's formal dress (I didn't even know she had one) and went and mailed it, then headed to work. I realized though, that today being Tuesday, I had an hour break from 11-12 for devotional, so I brought my laptop to access the internet on campus to get both of the peer reviews done. But, the entire hour was spent trying to get my retarded computer to connect to the retarded internet. I'm not sure if my computer was just having issues today, but it would not cooperate. I got the internet fine on my ipod, but could not, for the life of me, get my computer to connect. When I did for a brief time, it went super slow. Anyway, after work I tried to work on the peer reviews at home, but the website the papers to review were uploaded to was down. So, I studied for my test so I could take it and leave myself time to do the peer reviews that were due at 5:10. I have been studying for this exam and I thought I was very well prepared and would get somewhere between 70-80%. HAHAHAHA...I do not know where half of those questions came from...and I mean that literally. I got 60%...half of that 60% I knew, the other half I got by sheer dumb luck. I am actually proud of my grade. I know there's room to improve, but when I read those questions, which had NOTHING to do with anything on the study guide, I thought I would only get somewhere around 30%. By the way, I beat Michael by a full 3%. We're hoping there's a curve.

I got done with about 50 minutes to spare until Writing 150. I gave up on my laptop and had left it at home. I went to the computer lab where everything worked just dandy. I got my two peer reviews done in good time and was even a few minutes early to class.

All in all, today went much smoother than I hoped. I aced a quiz I thought I'd fail, bombed a test I thought I'd do better on, but ultimately, a ginormous weight has been lifted from my chest. All I have to do now is finish a 5 page paper by Friday, renew my license if I can and do a one page grammar worksheet. Oh, and mail the root beer stuff.
0 Responses

    Followers