Fabulous Friday

I always like when Fridays go well and today was a day I liked. The weather was cloudy and cool. Not so cold you needed a thick jacket, but just cool enough for a light jacket. Work was super easy. No problems at all. There was a fluke after work, but it was resolved. I had to finish my paper and all these other parts to turn in to my writing teacher. It was all due by 5 pm, so I finished it up by just after 4 and headed to print it all out. I knew I was cutting it a little close, but I felt no pressure. I got to the lab and the internet went down. Having emailed all my work to myself, that was a problem. So I headed to a different lab. No internet. The computer lab attendant people said the internet went down throughout the entire campus. Great! Just my luck! I should have known! I went from building to building, computer to computer on my way to my professors office, hoping the internet would come back in time for me to print it out and turn it in. Finally, I ran out of computers and was at my teachers office. I told her the internet was completely down so I could not print anything, and thankfully she is a nice teacher and told me I could turn it in Monday morning. Thank goodness for that! Many teachers, who prefer to be called professors, would have said "too bad sucker!", but I am fortunate to not have one of those for my writing teacher.

With my entire wall serving as my tv screen now, we planned a movie night. My roommate bought How to Train Your Dragon, so he invited some friends over to watch it. I rearranged the apartment to hold lots of people and got everything set up...for a 10 pm movie! I was tired at 5! Exhausted at 8! Luckily I still had enough in me to make it through a movie and update my blog. My review of the movie: Hilarious! If you have not seen it, I would recommend renting it. It has something for everyone. Comedy, a bit o' romance, some action and a good story.

Now that the busy week is behind me, I am going to make a to-do list of important things. I know for sure I have to go to the dentist, go to the doctor and renew my license. I'm sure there are other things but I can't think of what they are right now.

Well, I best get to sleep. I have to be up in the morning to get ready for some football! Tomorrow is a noon game, so we're heading over to win swag at 10 am. It's good to relax! I love having fun down time.
0 Responses

    Followers