Costume

Well, today I donned my costume in it's fullness for the first time. Mike has the pictures, so you'll have to wait to see what it is!

My costume mocktail party failed. No one except for Annie and Mike showed up. The party was supposed to run until about 10 or 11, but it's 9:30 and they already left. So, I'm sitting here hoping that the couple of people who said they may show up later come knocking. I've decided that I'm not going to host any more parties. I've tried having quite a few in the past year or so, but I only ever got Annie, Michael and Mary to come...now I can't even get Mary to come. So, no more planning potentially fun parties and wasting money on food and drinks. Why I ever went out of my way to do things like this I don't know. I guess I'm used to people actually coming like the parties we had in Kentucky.



This week has been pretty slow. I've been trying to figure out when I can go to the dentist, doctor, and driver's license place.

That's really all there is right now. Nothing going on, nothing cool to tell. This may be my most boring blog post ever. Sorry.
0 Responses

    Followers