10-10-10

Happy 10-10-10 to all you number freaks out there. Sorry to those of you who couldn't get married today and sorry to all those mothers in labor who's child won't come until tomorrow. It's probably better that way. Look on the bright side, next year you'll have 11-11-11. Then 12-12-12 and so on and so on.

Today was a good day. I'll try not to be so deep and boring so that Angela doesn't die. Testimony meeting went well and I heard some things I needed to hear. I did not go to gospel doctrine class today. The bishop told me there was a temple prep class beginning and told me I could go to that if I desired...of course I desired to. I look forward to that. I think we finally sorted out my callings. I have been sacrament meeting prayer coordinator for a year or so and supposedly I am officially done with that, though it's doubtful they will officially release me. We do not have a piano in priesthood this semester, so by default I am no longer the priesthood pianist. Now, I was a ward missionary and at the start of spring term they released everyone from their old callings. I thought that included me, but I was told by the bishop it did not. But, the ward mission leader told me it did and everyone said something different. Today, I found that I am, in fact, still a ward missionary. So, unless things change, I have only one calling now.

This week will be busy, mostly due to my one midterm in Music 201. I am extremely glad I only have 6.5 credits, because I could not handle even a credit more. My brain is overloading just trying to remember all the greek artists, philosophers, writers and the medieval musicians I have to know for my exam.

My mission papers should get started this week. Hopefully I get my medical and dental stuff done ASAP so I can get my call ASAP. My bishop is concerned about my health, and to be honest, I'm a little bit as well, but I feel like proceeding is the right thing to do and no matter what, it will all work out. The only thing with my health that concerns me is my brain. I am still often confused, I stutter my speech a few times and it just feels like my brain is not at 100%. Energy levels are ok. I need to re-establish some sort of work-out, whether it be in the gym or at home, I have to work my body more than just biking a couple miles each day and walking everywhere. My physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health are all highly improved from 6 months ago, but I still have lots I can improve on.

Wish me luck on my test. I need all the help I can get!
0 Responses

    Followers