Last Day of August

BYU HAS CLAIMED FOOTBALL INDEPENDENCE AND WILL LEAVE THE MOUNTAIN WEST CONFERENCE AFTER THIS YEAR!

Today was the last day of August! Holy cow! I can't believe how quickly the summer flew by.

Not too much happened today. I went to my 8:00 tap class and reviewed the syllabus and then got out early, as is usual for the first day of classes. I then went home and did some stuff before heading to the bank to withdraw $1300 for mike and his friend's cut of the firework money. I stopped by the grocery store on the way back and picked up some things, including some fresh ingredients for lasagna, the recipe for which I basically made up and sounds like it will be delicious. I have garlic and onions to sautee with olive oil to make a sauce with diced tomatoes and basil, then I'll have layers of a cheesy bechamel sauce, wilted spinach, meat, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, more flavorings and topped off with a 6 cheese italian blend. It sounds phenomenal to me and I can't wait to have time to make it!! After grocery shopping I went to work for 8 hours. That was uneventful. 300 people came to swim for 4 hours today. Yay.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) will be super busy. I have 11 o'clock lecture for music 201, then I'll run straight to a tv to watch the news conference on BYUtv about our conference re-alignment. Right after that I have to hurry to Wells Fargo to open my new checking account. I got a $100 bonus at work today! I'll just use that to open the account. From there I have to go to my re-scheduled doctor's appointment at 2:40 (it was at 10, but with class at 11 I had to move it to be safe). Then I'll hopefully have time to rest up for a few minutes before heading to swim at Seven Peaks with Mary. From there it will be night and I'll go home to sleep before having to get up at 7 to be ready for tap again on Thursday at 8:00 am. Busy, busy busy!

But yeah, I totally got a $100 bonus for all my work carrying out the huge catering we did last week. I was excited!

I think that's about it. I'm excited to get my package in the mail in a couple days.
0 Responses

    Followers