Thursday the 12th

So I said I wasn't going to get to see Mary and I didn't really think I would either, but, I did! Last night, she was kind enough to stay up a little late to come over for a bit. I went on my bike and picked her up. She borrowed a bike from her brother in-law and sister and we biked to my place. We talked and laughed and listened to some tunes for about an hour before she had to go. We biked part way and then walked the rest so we could talk some more. It was really nice to see her and it really made my week. She'll be busy with her sister's graduation and moving her sister and brother in law to Salt Lake, so, no more Mary until she moves back here in a couple more weeks.

That is really all that's worth telling today. The food stand I was running was really slow business, so, since we were all really tired today, we closed it early. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I don't think I'll watch any scary movies. I'll watch a comedy instead.

I do have updates on something I talked about awhile ago. When I complained to the management about the bathroom mildew, they came that week and put mildew/mold inhibitor on the walls and painted them all over. The bathroom looks really good now and when you clean it, it doesn't feel dirty anymore. I kept meaning to put that on here, but kept forgetting.
0 Responses

    Followers