Saturday and Sunday

Well, the pieces are all in place and tomorrow (which is more like today for anyone reading...or maybe even yesterday for some of you) I should be able take my signed ecclesiastical endorsement to the correct office and then I can register for classes. I have the times for the classes I need to add and because some of them are full, I am going to go to the classes tomorrow and see if I can add any of them. My only concern is the Writing 150 class, which I HAVE to retake and pass this semester. All of those classes are full, so it may be a difficult task getting into the section I need. I already have a spot reserved in tap dance. Mary went on and registered for the last spot. When my registration block is removed, she'll drop the class and I'll take the opening immediately. Music 201 shouldn't be a problem. I should be able to just get a permission to add code from the teacher and then register with that. I applied for a job that I hope to interview for in the next couple days. They wanted someone to start immediately. I'll expound on the job more later.

The paycheck from Phantom was put in the mail Friday evening, so it will for sure arrive in the next mail delivery! That will give me $1600 in my bank account. Add the $600 this paycheck on Friday and I think I am in good shape! My bishop is still working on getting my papers started and we will meet next week. Because I'm taking classes, there's no real need to rush anything. I'll take it nice and easy, get it done as quickly as I can, but not worry about rushing things. I'd like to have it all done soon though so I can get the call and prepare for it.

Other than that, things are going well. I sold some books for Amelia and made $100. I will try to sell the 3 bags of books left from both Amelia and Mary and see if I can't bring in some more cash for them. I gots to get to bed now so I can be up for 8:00 classes.

One last thing! I added a third party comment board to the right side of my blog so you can now comment for real. It says "Comment Here" for the title and then says monjeier below that. Right beneath the monjeier is a link that says "Leave a Response". Just click that, fill in the form and you can now tell me all your thoughts!
0 Responses

    Followers