Monday Monday

I've been having a problem for the past little while. I have what I suppose is some ear wax jammed way back in my right ear. I woke up one morning a week or so ago and could feel the clog and could not hear much out of that ear. It kind of went away but has been recurring for the past week and a bit. Then, this morning, I woke up and once again I could hear virtually nothing in my right ear and I could feel that it was clogged. I tried all I could to remove the clog, but only got some little pieces of ear wax. This stuff is in there good. I went through the entire day today half deaf. It actually gets extremely annoying after awhile. I tried some home remedies but nothing has worked yet. I even heated up some olive oil and put that in my ear for a few minutes. I bought a medicine syringe and after the oil had been in there for a couple minutes I had my manager squirt warm water in with some pressure to try to displace and remove the wax. That did nothing. If anything it just jammed it worse. Anyway, if I'm lucky I may be able to hear again in the morning. If not, I'm working hard to get everything in order this week so I can register for classes by Thursday. Then I can get insurance and try to see a doctor and get this junk out!

That's the news for now.
0 Responses

    Followers