Sunday the 22nd

Today was a good day. I woke up this morning and turned on Music and the Spoken Word. It was a good one. They sang Morning Has Broken, Oh What a Beautiful Morning and some other good songs I like. When the time came I went to church. This was the last week of summer church. Next week we'll have a full size ward again and we'll start meeting at 9:00 am! I'm excited. I like morning church much more than afternoon church.

Anyway, as most of you may know, I met again with my bishop about a mission. I told him that I wanted to start papers for a full time mission instead of a service mission and so he'll get the online process started this week. I'll meet again next week and he'll give me the information so I can take care of my part. I haven't made a final decision, but when I think about it, I'm excited at the prospect of going back to school at least half time this fall semester. I can retake a couple courses to get my academic standing in better position for when I return to finish school and it will also help my brain get back into thinking mode. I can cover the cost of tuition easily and probably 2 months rent with what I'll have by the end of my job, but I'll have to take another job to cover the second half of the semester's rent and cover mission prep stuff. I think it will all work out well. I'll make a final decision on school as soon as I can. Hopefully by Wednesday at the latest.

This will be a very busy week and I look forward to it. Things have improved 100 times since the start of summer and I'm very confident in the future I now see.

Oh...I almost forgot. Both last Sunday and this Sunday I received compliments on my ties. Last week I was complimented for the dimple in it. Odd as it was at first to have someone appreciate the dimple, I felt good about it. Then this week, a different girl (they were both girls complimenting me) complimented my tie/suit choice. I wore my grey suit with my blue and pink tie. It looks dashing as heck in my opinion and apparently I'm not alone in this opinion.
0 Responses

    Followers