Sunday the 15th

Today went pretty good. I'll keep it somewhat brief.

Church was excellent. I met with my bishop again and we went over what the mission interview is like so I can be somewhat prepared for it next week when I meet with him again to be interviewed. By then, he will know more about service missions and we'll decide if that's what's going to happen. Keep in mind that I can do a service mission and then a full time proselyting mission too. I know most people say service mission with a bit of hesitation, but, I feel that whether that's the only mission I do or if it is a pre-cursor to a full time mission, it's what I should do right now. There are some service missions that are somewhat full time where I would be working 40 hours a week. Anyway, once we know more about what's available and such maybe any questions people have can be answered.

The sacrament meeting talks were the best we've had in ages. A different high councilor that's spoken to us before spoke with his wife. Both of their talks were amazing and I've never seen a congregation more attentive. I took a lot away from church today.

After church, Annie, who came down this morning and went to church with me, hung out at my place. We had some dinner and watched a movie. That was about it today. This week will be work as usual. Though I will be taking a day off to get my cleaning check done and get some important errands run. I have to register my bike, close a bank account, do all mine and mike's cleaning, get some milk and eggs and maybe a couple other things and who knows what else...all on Thursday, and most of those have a strict time limit and have to be done before certain times that day. OH BOY!
0 Responses

    Followers