Saturday August 7th

Let me just first say, Hallelujah! After a grueling week of 57.5 hours of work which included mostly 10+ hour days, I now get to enjoy one day off before going back in every day next week again. I went in at 6:00 AM to help make food for the 1st Annual Seven Peaks Lifeguard Competition. The event went well and it will hopefully grow every year. After the event I had my 9-5 shift and I have to be honest, I didn't get much done today. I was flat out exhausted. I guess I still accomplished lots today, but I directed employees more than physically assisted them. Anyway, once the closing supervisor got in today, I finished up what I was doing and left early at about 4. I had a nice, short power nap when I got home and then I've been just relaxing all night.

I tried to change my blog background but couldn't find a suitable replacement. Though it seems that changing it and then changing it back fixed the comment problem. You should be able to leave comments now.

Though I'm only 50 pages away from finishing the Book of Mormon, I knew that even trying to read today would have profited me nothing. My mind was just too tired to be able to get more than 2 pages done in a half hour. I plan on finishing it up in the morning. I'm very excited to finish it. Being able to read and understand everything and remember it all has really made a difference.
0 Responses

    Followers