Monday the 16th

Hello, hello and happy Monday. I'm not sure about all of you, but, my Monday was quite good. No real problems. Work went smooth. I stayed an extra 2 and a half hours for no particular reason. I still worked and everything so I wasn't wasting time or anything.

The only downfall to today was the decision to fire an employee. I won't give too many details, but, this employee has a history of getting free food when he should not and lying about it a lot. It added up to too many problems and so I decided we should just let him go. Since I was the supervisor who confronted him in the past about these problems, I am going to be the one to talk to him tomorrow morning and inform him of our decision. The foods manager hates firing people, so, since I have never done it before and I want experience with that, I will be doing it alone. I'm a little bit nervous and anxious, but I think it will all go smoothly. I'm pretty certain he knows that we're onto him about it, so he should just accept it.

Anyway, that will be the highlight of tomorrows post. I'll tell you all how it went.
0 Responses

    Followers