Tuesday the 10th

As you may have noticed, I changed the background of my blog. I searched over 50 pages of background templates before I found the one I thought looked best. The only complaint I have is that the picture isn't centered. If I was any good at HTML editing, I'm sure I can fix that, but, I'm not. Commenting should now be easy. Just click the button below the post and it should take you to a form to comment from. I think I'm going to put together a picture slide show to go beneath my picture. We'll see how long it takes me to do that. I'll probably forget. One change I made was I made it show fewer posts on the main page. You can still access any post from the archive on the left, but I thought it would be better to have only 10 posts on the page.

That's really the biggest thing that happened today. I worked 10-7 and then came home. I am going to the movie Inception in half an hour. One of our food employees has worked at one of the local movie theaters for 3 years now and so her manager lets her "sneak" in people from time to time. Tonight, the foods manager and the supervisors are going to a movie for free! I've never been "snuck" in before, so that will be cool. I feel like a VIP. Mary is coming into town with her parents for her sister's graduation tomorrow, but they'll be really busy moving her sister and attending graduation stuff so I won't get to see her.
0 Responses

    Followers