Monday, August 30th

I did it. I started another huge step today. I went back to college. I dropped off my endorsement, registered for courses and went to my first real college class in years. I also deposited a check for $2330, $1030 of which is mine. It felt good. Even though I know it's going to suck having to study a lot, it felt great. Turns out, I'm in a class with Michael. We're going to split the cost of books and it should make studying and homework easier. He's over here all the time anyway. Here's a look at my school schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have tap dance at 8:00-9:50 AM. Then in the evening I have Honors University Writing from 5:10 to 6:25 PM also on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays I have Music 201 with Mike from 4:00-6:50 PM. No class Mondays and no class Fridays. It was not even close to the schedule I thought I would have, but, I think it may be better. We'll see. These are the 3 classes I failed and need to retake to get my GPA up. It would be nice to take mission prep and it would be nice to retake Book of Mormon, but this schedule is what is going to get me back to where I need to be.

Today I also purchased insurance and set up a doctor's appointment for Wednesday at 10:00 AM. At this visit, I'll just be getting a physical (I thought that since it's been 2 years since I've seen a doctor, it would be ideal to get all my vitals checked and such) and then I'll have the doctor clean my stinking ears out so I don't go deaf again and I will discuss my health with him. It's the same doctor who I went to before with all my fatigue, so he'll want to hear how things are going now. Once my mission papers are going, I'll go in for a mission physical, which I'm sure will involve all sorts of invasive procedures and possibly those one things that they poke in you and suck your blood out with. I won't say their names. My arms tingle thinking about it. Anyway, maybe he can recommend a good dentist too.

But, yeah, things are going really good. I just need to find work soon so I don't have to worry about money.
0 Responses

    Followers