Weekend

I apologize for missing a day again. I got to work yesterday and realized we had no one scheduled to work the pool party from 9-midnight, so, given the confusing supervisor situations going on right now, I just decided to run it and with a dinner bribe, got 2 employees to work it with me. I got home and 12:40 and had to be back at 9 am to cover a shift for another supervisor, so I went straight to bed. Anyway, not much happened yesterday.

All I really have to say is GO COUGARS!!!!

The game was great today. Compared to Washington, we seemed more calm today. They had more mistakes, but I give LOADS of credit to our defense. They were great. It was super exciting to finally get the season started and I'm looking forward to things. As far as quarterbacks go, I think if Riley Nelson can throw more accurately, we'll be in good shape. Heaps did great scrambling and seemed more accurate. Lots of dropped passes though by our receivers. We'll see what happens. Our defense needs to keep it up and then I won't worry too much. Halftime was great too having LaVell Edwards on the field with all our All-American quarterbacks of the past. Jeffrey R. Holland was with the administration on the field too and said a few words. Speaking of quarterbacks, Max Hall has a bright future today. The Arizona Cardinals released Matt Leinart, their back up quarterback, and put Max Hall on as the back up. Everyone who has seen Max play has been very impressed and in a few years, expect to see him starting and probably going far in the NFL.

That's about all the excitement going on. I got a paycheck from work and that will help keep me going until my next paycheck and my bonus check. By then, I hope to have a job. I've applied for a few jobs already and have been looking daily for more to apply for. Hopefully things will work out. I talked briefly to the food manager at work about the new trafalga lehi. They will be looking for a foods manager over there, but since he is getting things started and there isn't really enough work for 2 people, they won't be hiring for that for a while. Sadly, I'll likely be gone by the time they need a manager. Too bad! I would love to be food manager there!

I have noticed one thing I would like to share. Lately I've found myself with an insatiable hunger. I ordered an extra large pizza at work and ate half of that, plus munched on snacks all night. Tonight I had 4 corn dogs and would have a few more if I didn't have to get to sleep real quick here. Hopefully, I can work out at the gym and gain some weight! I'm seriously hungry though. I hope it lasts a little while.
0 Responses

    Followers