End of the Week

Well it's been a busy week for me. I've been getting the hang of my new job and finishing up my old one, mixed in with classes and general life. The new job is ok, but I would not mind a different job. It's very monotonous, every day I wash cars and vans inside and out and fuel them and get them ready to be used. That's it. For four hours I do that. Having been in some really fun jobs recently, this one seems quite mundane. The pay is good and it's work, but...stupid economy.

Normally I'm excited for football games, but this weekend I almost forgot about it. I expected a beat down and though we got lucky in the first half, we totally blew it in the second. I will only say a few brief words more on the subject. Keep Riley Nelson out. He either throws bad or he makes a bad decision to run. Granted he can run well at times, but he won't ever scramble to make a pass, he'll just tuck and run at the thought of pressure. Next, this is tackle football, not touch. Finally, if things keep going bad, just forget the other games and prepare to beat Utah. That is all that I need.

For those who have not heard, I am finished with Seven Peaks, possibly forever! We got all the cleaning and closing down done and I picked up my paycheck and bonus. There will be one last small paycheck for this last week, but that's it. That bonus should enable me to pay off my short term loan and rent and then start saving money again. I won't be a thousandaire for a while, but I'll manage.


Tomorrow I'll see if my bishop has my mission papers ready to go so I can start doing my stuff for it. I want to get it done so I can get my call soon as possible so I can really prepare to go.

My love sac is awesome. Let any nay sayer (MOM!) come forth and fall on it and then tell me it was a bad choice. A bad choice was the mini donut maker I picked up the other night. Both the angel and the devil on my shoulder told me I didn't really need it, I even said out loud to Mike it was stupid, but, for reasons I will never be able to explain, I got it. It was $16 plus tax. I'll be making my first batch either tonight or tomorrow. Do not worry though, I am still in complete control of my finances and I don't go off making dumb decisions all the time, nor do I expect to make any large (or small) purchases aside from a cheap dinner for my review paper in class and possibly dinner next week with Mary.


I will conclude my summer story tomorrow and then I might start writing some other story.

By the way, I put a page visit tracker on so I can see how many people visit my blog, plus I can break it down and see details like where they are viewing from, how long they were on the page and such. Pretty cool eh?
0 Responses

    Followers