Wednesday (29th)

Well, my little stomach problem seems to be improving, but lingers a little. I don't want to gross anyone out or anything, but it's really just that my digestive system is taking a couple days off and does not want to do a solid job...or, my digestive system isn't holding things together as well as I would like...maybe, well, nevermind, if you don't get the picture, I won't paint it for you, it's not Louvre quality...loo quality, yes, but not...ok, ok, enough potty humor...(cue Mom and Amelia's eye rolling and Dad's quiet snickering and hand over the eyes)

This morning I was feeling really lazy for some reason. I wrapped up in a blanket and just sat there until the last possible minute and then I got dressed and went to work. I had a big assignment due in class today so I did do a little research on it so I could write it after work. After a pretty relaxing and oddly reassuring day of work (reassuring meaning that I felt reassured about things in life), I came home and wrote my paper. I should have started a day earlier...well, I should have started last week, but I pushed it aside as I wrote my other papers, but, in the end, I had plenty of seconds to spare before the online submission deadline.

I did email my bishop asking him to basically hurry up and start my papers. I'm ready to jump right in and get them done!

As far as other things, I do have some commentary on music. I have lots of songs on my ipod. Classical music, folk music, a little country, some rock n' roll, some modern pop, some doo-wop-she-wop. There's EFY music, there's movie soundtracks (don't ask where or how I get all this...lots of it is actually legitimate!), there's almost every Frank Sinatra song, the entire discography of John Denver...anyway, my point is, I have a huge variety of music. I listen to music to help pass time and to help me think. Today I was listening to the words to some John Denver music and it was quite refreshing to hear. I guess my commentary is that if you ever need to feel alive, I recommend listening to John Denver. There's tons of songs about emotions and feelings, but John Denver sings with a real passion for life and love, whether it be love of a person or love of nature, his music really helps me enjoy life.

Oh, and I've decided that I'm going to try writing some comedy stuff to possibly present in some form of comedy show, whether it be an open mic night or maybe the creation of an online show of my own. Everyone tells me I should, so I'm going to try and find the right niche for my ability to make people laugh. We'll see what happens. Stand up is really hard and I'm not sure if that's what I would be good at, but an online show I can definitely see. So, look forward to that. I'll try to get something going.
0 Responses

    Followers